Taxes & Accounting
Taxes & Accounting
We take a proactive position as opposed to a reactive approach to tax services. We stay current with the various tax codes, regulations, and rulings and strive to minimize your tax liability by maximizing all possible expenses and deductions.
One of the biggest problems associated with the IRS and state tax filings involves knowing exactly what laws have come into effect and what they will require of your tax returns. The ever-changing tax codes and regulations may present a challenge for you when you attempt to prepare your tax returns.
Our tax professionals have the necessary resources to prepare any type of return for any particular year. We are authorized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to provide E-filing to all our clients. Your privacy is important to us. We use the latest security technology to ensure that your personal information is kept safe and secure at all times.
- Sole Proprietorship
- C-Corp and S-Corp
- Exploration and Application of Tax laws & Regulations
Accounting for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses:
- Expert Advisory Capability and Interpretation on All Levels of Financial Activity
- Retirement Planning, Financial Planning and Consolidations
Whether it is your life, health, auto, home, or business we have you covered. There are many uncertainties in life, so when you need professionals who will help you protect those things that are important to you, Pantalone Tax & Financial Services Inc., has the solutions to assist you.
- Life Insurance - Term and Permanent
- Health Insurance - Groups of One or More Employees
- Auto Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Long Term Care Nursing Home and Home Health Care
- Business Commercial Coverage
- Annuities Fixed and Variable
Keep Your Estate on Course!
- Did you know without proper estate planning the government could wind up being the single largest beneficiary of your estate?
- Not only can the government take a large portion of your estate, they can take it quickly usually within nine months from the date of death, leaving your family in a situation where they may have to raise a large amount of cash within a short period of time.
- Current federal estate tax rates can reach as high as 60%.
- Your assets can be subject to federal income taxes & Excess Accumulation penalty tax on pension funds, the Generation Skipping Transfer Tax, and state death taxes.
Fortunately, proper planning and creative financing for estate settlement costs today can help ensure all you have worked for will flow freely to your beneficiaries tomorrow.
Selecting the life insurance plan to finance your estate settlement costs is an important step in the estate preservation process. Call 1-800-244-8297 for a free evaluation for all your insurance needs.